IP-cam / webcam re-streaming
Playback of live video from outdoor-cams / IP-cameras as livestream on homepage
Modern network cameras do far more than just transfer individual photos cyclically to the World Wide Web.
They deliver live videos in H.264 format up to HD quality which can be received via the web interface of the cam or RTSP network stream.
The range of possible applications is wide:
- Showcase: Norderney Cam #1
- Folk festivals, Christmas markets, fairs
- Construction progress, traffic monitoring
- Panorama, weather, nature
- Finish cam (sports)
However, in order to be able to provide the video image to many concurrent viewers, the existing on-site upload bandwidth is often not enough.
And this is what our well-established "IP cam to live stream service" is for:
- We retrieve the stream via the Internet on your cam (1:1 RTSP PULL-connection) and our media servers transform and reproduce the live video for each connected client (1:n relay-connection).
- Your visitors see the live stream embedded on your website or on their mobile devices (smartphone, tablets).
Please contact us and let us advise you of the details, without any obligations. We will inform you in detail about the technical requirements and camera types supported (AXIS, Basler, Brickcom, Vivotek, and much more).